We’re a small, lean team, building better comparison sites for UK consumers.
Our flagship site is BroadbandDeals.co.uk and our long term focus is on making Deals.co.uk a household name.
We’re a well-funded, profitable, company with no debt, 100% owned by management – which means we can focus on what’s best for the company long-term, rather than keeping investors or banks happy. We know our people are our most valuable assets
We believe in continuous improvement – small changes can add up to a big difference.
Every deal we do produces a social or environmental benefit.
About the role
We’re looking for an enthusiastic, self-motivated digital marketer with a proven track record to drive organic traffic growth to our portfolio of websites.
- Perform keyword, link and competitor research to identify opportunities.
- Work with the development team to deliver best practice on-site and technical SEO.
- Work with the content team to optimise our key pages and create new feature content that delivers commercial results.
- Develop relationships with other websites and blogs to build natural links.
- Run experiments to improve conversion rates.
- Use standard tools to monitor our search visibility, rankings, links and traffic.
- Report activity and results to the team on a regular basis.
- Applications are welcome from anyone with the skills and ability to perform in the role. We value diversity.
- You can demonstrate a track record of delivering organic traffic growth through content marketing/SEO in highly competitive sectors.
- You have the proven ability to manage your time effectively to deliver results with minimal supervision.
- You have a thorough understanding of the Google Webmaster Guidelines and current SEO best practices.
- You know Google Analytics and Google Search Console like the back of your hand.
- You are familiar with several of: Moz, Majestic, Ahrefs, Semrush, Unamo
- Applicants must have the right to work in the UK.
- Competitive salary, reviewed annually.
- Performance and profit bonuses.
- Pension contribution match up to 7.5%.
- Flexible, agile working – set your own schedule and work in the office or from home.
- Supportive team, committed to everyone succeeding.
- Career development opportunities to director level.
- 35 hr week.
- 22 days annual leave + 8 flexible bank holidays + 1 day per year of service.
- Modern offices in the Media Centre open 24/7.
- Free food and drink from Cafe Ollo onsite.
- 2 minutes from train station, 6 minutes from bus station.
- Bike racks and showers available.
- Cycle to work scheme.