Careers: Work with Bonus Media
Working with us
We’re ready to grow, and we want to bring the best people with us. We’re looking for talented, driven folks with proven ability and a track record of delivering results. Although we’re an established company, we operate a lean startup model. We value entrepreneurial mindsets – you’ll need to be enthusiastic, focused, and determined.
No agencies please.
We offer highly flexible working – you are welcome to set your own schedule and choose when to work from the office or from home, as long as you’re available for meetings and collaborative working when necessary. Self-discipline is required!
We use cloud-based tools such as Slack, G Suite, and Trello to communicate and manage our workflows.
We’re based in high-spec, modern, serviced offices at the Media Centre in central Huddersfield, West Yorkshire. It’s 2 minutes from the train station, 6 minutes from the bus station, and there are bike racks and showers on site. There is a choice of parking within a few minutes walk starting at £2 per day, or free for electric cars.
We have ongoing opportunities for experienced, professional freelance copywriters and journalists to work remotely online.
If you can answer yes to all of these, please get in touch, including links to your previous work and your rates.
- You are enthusiastic about technology, and passionate about championing the interests of consumers.
- You write high quality, persuasive content which requires minimal editing, with very few errors.
- You have experience of WordPress, including formatting posts to meet our style requirements and selecting appropriate images.
- You have basic knowledge of HTML, including adding links, using bulleted or numbered lists, using quotes etc.
- You have an understanding of copyright law, plagiarism and the need to correctly attribute quotes and sources.
- You are based in the UK and you speak/write UK English to a very high standard.